Corporate Sales Support
Are you looking for more than just another job? How about an outstanding opportunity to work with the UK's fastest growing and market leader of prestigious car rentals; a company that provides a wide range of high end vehicles from Mercedes Benz to Porsche?
An opportunity to play a key part in our company's growth success as a market leader in providing one-stop vehicle solutions from rental to contract hire. A business that remains focused in creating the best customer experience and a commitment to the development and engagement of its staff.
This is a newly created role within the Leeds Head Office with a real opportunity to progress your career in the automotive industry. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional accuracy when dealing with numbers and be commercially astute to profit based solutions. The candidate will already have a can-do attitude and strive for an unrivalled competitive advantage in our sector.
- Providing critical support to our field based corporate sales team in seeking and constructing the best possible contract hire solutions in the industry.
- Analyse competitiveness across the contract hire funder base to understand where strengths and weaknesses lie, increase efficiency in the quoting process, identify possible opportunities by comparing our terms/special stock
- Woking closely with dealerships to obtain stock and price with urgency to win the business
- Providing full CRM and quoting support through to managing the financial application and order process.
- Providing our corporate clients with a professional and can do approach in delivering industry leading car deals and service standards.
- Gaining a strong commercial knowledge around company car schemes and associated financial considerations,
Car Rental | Assistant | Deal Manager | Assistant Deal Manager | Manager | Vehicle Leasing | Sales
Additional Salary Information:
29 days hol inc Bank hols, Bonus and benefits.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills, ability to look at situations with a holistic view, and the ability to be assertive.
- Commercially astute with excellent communication skills.
- Good time management working in an organised and methodical manner with the ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Ability to recognise efficiencies for continuous improvements in a fast changing environment and to demonstrate an understanding of technical information.
- A commitment to be flexible and to go the extra mile with a can-do-attitude.
- Automotive industry knowledge would be advantageous.
Based in our new Head Office in central Leeds, we have a unique proposition in its field delivering over 12,000 vehicles in Rental and Leasing from 7 UK branches nationwide.
Following the continued growth of the business, we are continuing to invest in hiring the very best talent into the business at every level.