Credit Controller - Temporary
Are you looking for a Temporary Credit Controller in the Guildford area?
My client are having a re-structure within their collections team and looking for a candidate with collections experience to cover maternity.
Within this role you will be accountable for the following:
- To promote and sustain a constructive, supportive and professional working relationship with all customers and colleagues.
- Timeley collections, managing a ledger and working to KPI's
- To ensure that all invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manner, and that queries relating to those invoices are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- To post receipts from customers (and deal with associated queries) in a timely manner, When required, to work closely with third party debt collectors, firms and finance providers to ensure that responses are provided in a timely manner by giving appropriate instructions at the correct time.
- To report debtors to management on a daily/weekly/monthly and ad hoc basis and in a form agreed with the Student Finance Manager
- Review credit balances on the finance system and clear/reconcile these regularly.
The successful candidate will have experience within credit control/collections and currently on a short notice period.
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour