A high end, bespoke construction company who specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit-out contracts within both the public and private sectors are looking to take on a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team based in the South West region. My client cover London and the Southwest, focusing on houses, flats and care homes, as well as commercial units, schools and hotels. The initial role will be based out of Waddesdon, working both from site and the office, which can either be Milton Keynes or Bristol, depending on your location.
Working within the commercial team, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading the commercial and operation team on site
- Managing the project from procurement to final accounts
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- Maintaining relations between on site staff
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience of working using JCT and Design & Build forms of contract
- Experience managing teams
- Have run your own sites previously
- The ability to hit the ground running
- Ideally have been working within main contracting for 10 years
- Ideally possess an HNC or ONC minimum
- Commercial awareness
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a company that is growing year on year and who is keen to progress. With 10+ years worth of work, it's an exciting role offering a competitive salary and package. If you consider yourself hard working, a team player with the above skill set, please click 'Apply Now' for your application to be processed.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.