Prestige Main Dealership Business Manager
Your Role: To identify, based on requirement and individual suitability, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers, whilst maintaining excellent levels of compliance and commitment to treating customers fairly.
You would basically be in charge of the whole transactional side of the sales process.
- Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a vehicle sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and to be able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against expectation, whilst maintaining a compliant sales process.
- Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis.
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer's demands and needs to ensure every eligible product is transparently presented to every customer.
- To acquire a high level of product knowledge to competently answer all customer queries.
- Logging all activity to monitor and measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Management teams.
What we're looking for:
- Previous Business Manager experience is essential.
- Successful completion of recognised industry Business Manager training course also preferred.
- Works well in a busy environment on an individual and team basis.
- Organised; can manage numerous tasks whilst enhancing the customer experience.
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity.
- Previous car sales experience not necessary.
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- Will consider an experienced Sales Executive wanting to move into a Business Manager position
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then apply today.
Key words: Business manager / Sales Manager / Car Dealership / Car Sales