Think Specialist Recruitment have registered an exciting role for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join a fast paced company. As a market leader within the UK, our client is looking to add a motivated, driven and professional candidate to their team.
Within this position, you will manage the whole big process from initial qualification through to finalising tenders and winning contracts. Along with keeping up to date with a busy inbox, you will be required to maintain all client information and administration in an organised fashion. Whilst working to tight deadlines, it will be your duty to ensure attention to detail and professionalism is maintained at all times. It is essential you have experience within a similar role as a Bid Coordinator, take ownership of your workload, be confident and have excellent communication skills.
Duties to include:
- Monitor, manage and complete all PQQ alerts
- Identify and re-work existing and pre-written content when required
- Write technical and non-technical tenders
- Tailor responses to client sector, requirements and USP's
- Understand the internal bid management process and systems
- Assist/coach Junior Bid Coordinators and other team members when required
- Provide and monitor tender support as necessary
- Manage/coordinate tender submissions ensuring deadlines are met
- Proof read, check and enhance present completed tenders
- Produce quotations
- Keep and organise all copies of official documents accessible for all Business Development Managers
- Research potential clients in order to strengthen bids
- Keep up to date with all correspondence within the department Inbox
- File all new intelligence in each clients' folder
- General administration
- Answer incoming queries and enquiries
- Identify new opportunities where possible
- Excellent communications skills
- Thrives when working under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Take responsibility of your work
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Strong numeracy skills
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.