Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer Permeant Position
- Location - Walsall
- Salary - £15.07ph
- Company Vehicle (No personal use)
- Fuel Card
- Overtime opportunities - Pay at time & a half on Saturday before 1pm and then double time after 1pm. Double time on Sundays.
- Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Holiday + Stats
- You will be required to carry out both PPM, breakdowns and reactive maintenance to a range of commercial gas appliances across a variety of commercial sites.
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant/equipment.
- To carry out diagnostics and fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork.
- A call out rota currently operates every 1 in 5 or 6 dependent upon the contract.
In order to be considered for this role the following is required:
- Full UK Driving licence, due the role being mobile
- FULL Commercial Gas Tickets
- Strong Mechanical Background/Experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Professional and personable attitude towards work
Our Client a privately owned, well established group design and install mechanical and electrical services on construction and maintenance projects in all major sectors. Working with local authority and local contractors our client offers quality maintenance solutions.
This specific role is working within the well-established and customer focused maintenance sector. Our client prides themselves on their dedicated and client focussed approach to reactive and planned & preventative maintenance. There is also scope for career progression once the successful candidate proves themselves.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me today on 0121 411 9977 or email you CV to