Children's Team Manager - Intervention Team
A highly reputable local authority, offering a salary of up to £45K plus £2K Welcome bonus and 28 days' annual leave with excellent career progression opportunities
You will be responsible for leading and managing a team of social workers to ensure effective and safe delivery of services which is on time, and within budget through providing leadership, encouragement, professional and motivational support to your team.
You will need to have:
- A significant amount of experience within Children Social Work preferably to a senior/managerial level.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Relevant qualification within Social Work (Degree/DipSW/CQSW) and leadership and management
- An extensive working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Salary of up to £45K per annum
- £2K Welcome Bonus
- 28 day's annual leave