Senior National Account Manager / Key Account Manager - Pet Foo
Job Title: Senior National Account Manager - Grocery Major Multiples
Location: Homebased - Travel required to customers and head office in Blackburn
Salary: £40,000 to £52,000+ dependent on experience, plus performance related bonus scheme
Benefits: Company Car, Private Healthcare and Contributory Pension Scheme
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious Senior National Account Manager to join one of the fastest growing brands within its sector.
The company is a leading branded and own label pet food manufacturer based in Blackburn. Manufacturing and distributing brands such as; Webbox, Davies, Goodwyns, Oceanic and Vitakraft through all the major UK grocery channels and also specialist pet trade channels. The Company is one of the fastest growing UK pet food manufacturers and are looking to further strengthen their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a number of grocery accounts including the responsibility of the Asda Account.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and meeting sales and profitability targets.
- Responsible for negotiating JBP, NPD and range reviews.
- Ensuring regular planning and reporting is maintained.
- Increase distribution of key brand items for permanent planogram space and seasonal displays.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting sales trends and data.
- To work efficiently and collaboratively with other departments to ensure development of the business.
- Develop retailer specific strategies and tactics to deliver budgeted P&L and increase market share.
- Negotiate all pricing, trading terms, promotions, fixed investments and any item with financial impact.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working with FMCG brands.
- You'll be highly energised, personable with great attitude and personality.
- You'll maintain a hunger to be the best and drive the business forward.
- Strong cross category commercial skills.
- Experience of working with Asda and JBP's is an advantage.
- Fully I.T Literate with high competency using Microsoft Office.
- Full clean driving license.
- Ability to motivate & influence others.
- Analytical thinker with strong commercial acumen.
- Courage and conviction to stand by decisions that you believe in.
- Strong drive & ambition to grow and develop within the business.
The position can be home based but will require weekly travel to their state of the art head office in Blackburn, plus frequent customer visits. Applicants must be pro-active, self-motivated and ambitious with the ability to work autonomously on their own initiative.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Grocery Account Manager, National Field Sales, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Business Development Manager, Supermarkets Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development, Senior Sales Executive, Senior Sales Development, Pet Food Account Manager, Business to Business Sales Manager, B2B Sales, Sales, Direct Sales, Regional Sales, Pet Products Account Manager, Key Account Manager, National Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Grocery Sales Executive, Sales Strategy Development, Lead Generation, Sales Director, National Sales Director, Car Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Business Development Manager, Key Sales Executive, Business Development, Sales, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Sales, Senior Sales Manager, will also be considered for this role.