South East Territory - London, Essex, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes, Cambridge
£45,000 to £55,000 + Contributory Pension + 15% Bonus + Company Car (Merc, BMW, Audi)
Service Manager required for an international manufacturer and service company. This is a new role due to expansion. The company are professional with global brand awareness for their products and excellent service reputation. The company are expecting to double their revenue in the next 3 years.
The company are in the process of improving a number of areas within the service department. This role is key to the success of the improvements.
To apply for the post you have to have experience managing a team of service engineers in an electrical/mechanical field.
The role is based from home with travel most days to customer’s premises and meeting engineers. The territory is the South East and East Anglia. This is the company’s most successful patch with over 20 Field Service Engineers covering the area.
Reporting to Operations Director, you'll be responsible for all service activity. This includes leading the engineers and local administration team within the territory to successfully and consistently achieve/exceed financial and operational targets.
The role will appeal to service managers looking to work in a people focused business where you can get out what you put in. The company are building a strong management team and value contribution from field managers. They are good to work for and value their employees. This is shown by offering training, refresher courses, benefits and career progression.
* Consistently achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly financial and operational targets
* Leadership and performance management of the team, including maximising performance, attendance and communication, and ensuring expected standards of behaviour are maintained
* Induction of new staff and ensuring product competency and training is completed
* Monitoring performance and providing management information as required
* Developing a \"one team\" philosophy in both the field and territory admin teams
* Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are met
* Ensuring tools and equipment are secure and in good working order
* Reviewing other territory resources to maximise opportunities
* Maintaining good customer relationships
The person needed:
* Must have experience in managing regional based engineers
* Health & Safety experience
* Experience in after sales and service