Fashion Credit Controller
The role, fashion credit controller, is looking for a candidate who has worked within a high end fashion company previously to join the credit control team on a permanent basis.
Since the role is based in Central London candidates must be able to commute to that location.
The client is one of the leading fashion companies in the world. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and fast-paced team based in Central London.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Chasing clients such as Selfridges, House of Fraser and John Lewis
- Chasing invoices ranging from £50 up to £300,000
- Chasing debt 1 year old
- Cash allocation onto SAP (accountancy)
The successful fashion credit controller will have previously:
- Worked in the fashion industry as a Credit Controller
- Preferably used SAP before (accountancy)
- Worked in a team of credit controllers
The successful fashion credit controller will join the accountancy team on a permanent basis at a salary of 28k depending on experience, based in Central London.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required experience as your application will not be considered.