- Mid Tier Practice Firm
- Finalist/Qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Strong Excel skills
About the Company
Based in Kingston Upon Hull my client is a leading independent accountancy practice firm boasting a diverse client portfolio operating in a wide range of business sectors. The firm offers the feel of a boutique environment with the stability and flexibility of working in a mid-tier accountancy practice.
About the role
As Accounts Senior you will be allocated your own client portfolio and will help co-ordinate all services provided to those clients whilst assisting with the growth and development of the team.
- Provide support to Managers, Directors and Partners responsible for a mixed portfolio of Corporate (Non audit) and Non Corporate clients.
- Plan & manage assignments including allocation of work and supervision of junior staff members.
- Completion of accounts and tax returns for mainly limited companies, but sole traders and partnerships also.
- Production of full UK Company statutory accounts for review and filing.
- Cash flow forecast & projection work.
- Engage with clients on ad hoc projects around business strategy.
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified/Finalist or equivalent and be able to demonstrate strong experience within a practice environment. This is a superb opportunity to join a business that has grown steadily over the last few years and for the successful candidate real potential for progression and promotion in the next 2/3 years.