Page Group are a Global leading Recruitment Consultancy with numerous awards and accolades showing their pedigree, however their core value comes from the highly successful managers and directors who have progressed through the ranks. The next wave of future high flyers are required now.
In this Recruitment Consultant - Fast Track Programme position, you will proactively reach out and position recruitment solutions with your commercial acumen and quick thinking ability for winning new business and developing accounts to our customers and clients. You will be the face of Page Group and as a FTSE listed business high expectations are placed upon you, with excellent rewards and commission there for the taking.
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant - Fast Track Programme position;
You will be required to listen to your customers' needs, understand the details of individual vacancies and explore and uncover business opportunities. Working with your customer, you set the vision and the strategy of their job search. You will work with a highly dynamic team and develop ownership over your work, developing strategies with management to continue Page Groups success in the market We offer a developmental program which offers world-class training, equipping you with the business, analytical and leadership skills needed to be successful at Page Group. You'll work with a wide variety of clients across your area of expertise, developing a strong network and a deep understanding enabling you to service clients successfully.
* Deliver against targets, while prioritising and delivering an outstanding recruitment service to clients
* Develop long term relationships for mutual benefit
* Communicate with customers proactively, via phone, face to face meetings and email with these role being telephone based and require a high level of tenacity and resilience to reach clients and customers effectively
* Work closely in a consultative role with customers and clients in a 360 degree recruitment consultant position
Recruitment Consultant - Fast Track Programme Preferred qualifications
* A great level of commercial acumen and potential as full training is provided
* Experience or interest in sales, recruitment, account management, or consulting.
* Demonstrated experience in achieving a set goal
* A desire to over achieve
* Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
* Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This Recruitment Consultant position offers an individual market leading training towards becoming a Senior Manager and Director in record timing with the right work ethic. Offering a fast paced and structured career path that runs as a meritocracy the role can be whatever you make of it! The position also boasts uncapped commission and as Page Group are a global leading recruitment consultancy you also have an extremely competitive package along with great benefits including healthcare, pension, company car, work phone and uncapped commission. Our centrally based Southampton offices also offer excellent access to local amenities.