Treasury Analyst required for a large corporate company based in South Birmingham. This role sits within the Treasury function of a large and busy finance team, and offers study support for ACCA/CIMA and progression for the right candidate down a treasury or financial accounting route.
As the Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Bank reconciliations of the group's bank accounts and maintenance of cash books for the group
- Processing of CHAPS and BACS payments out of the group
- Rationalisation and closure of non-essential bank accounts
- Management of short-term cash flow
- Liaising with the auditors during year end and supporting financial accounting team
- Liaising with group businesses to understand the nature and quantum of regular/one-off cash payments
You will ideally be AAT qualified, or already studying ACCA or CIMA, and study support is offered for this position. Previous experience in a treasury capacity is essential, and you should be experienced with bank reconciliations, management of cash payments and managing receipt of direct debits.
The ideal candidate will show ambition and drive to progress within this large company - progression will be available down a treasury or financial accounting route.