Sales and Design Support
Akton Recruitment is on the lookout for people who have a passion for Interior Design with hunger and drive to learn the sales side of the business as well. You will be involved in Design, production and sales within the Clients business.
The business's turnover last year was over £10m and is growing year by year. If you would like to be an integral part of this growth and have the attributes and skills stated below then please do get in touch please continue to read on..
- Sales / customer facing role
- Interior design interest or degree
- Aware or worked in Chelsea harbour design centre
- Soft furnishing/curtains / fabric suppliers
- An understanding of made to order bringing components together to create / build something (furniture / kitchens)
- Understanding of lead times and experience of managing customers' expectations regarding this
The ideal candidate should be
- Polished in appearance, articulate,
- Can do attitude
- Happy/ positive demeanour
If you would like to apply for this role please send over your CV to Tom Ellis quoting the reference number designsup417877392