Part Sales Coordinator
Ginetta has been building British road and race cars since 1958 - but since its purchase by LNT Group in 2005, the company has grown to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene. With racing pedigree throughout the business; Lawrence/Team LNT and Ginetta have raced at Le Mans with Lawrence himself winning the GT2 class at Le Mans 2006 in a Panoz Esperante.
We are currently looking to recruit a Part Sales Coordinator to join our growing team in Garforth. The successful applicant will be responsible for the administration and sales of parts customers working as part of the Stores team.
You will need to be an effective communicator and provide outstanding service to our customers.
- Taking customer orders via email, telephone and face to face
- Processing sales orders using Sage 200
- Invoicing and taking payments
- Creating pick lists for customer orders
- Picking, packing and dispatching customer orders
- Ensuring all transactions are completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the stores and goods in area’s are kept tidy
- Stock control both on and off site
- Sales of parts offsite on the Parts Truck
- To undertake general administrative duties to support the Production Manager as necessary