Are you a passionate Marketing Coordinator looking for the next opportunity? Do you want to enhance your career at a global company? Then this this may well be the role for you. RH Creative are working exclusively with a global publisher to recruit for a Marketing Coordinator to join them in their luxury central London offices.
RH Creative are working exclusively with a global publishing business to recruit for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator looking for a new and exciting role with great career prospects.Supporting the Global Campaigns Manager, your responsibilities will include;
· Acting as a key support to the Global Marketing Team with implementation of all communications & marketing projects
· Assisting with event planning, coordination & delivery for training days & internal & external events
· Managing internal databases to ensure they are kept up to date
· Keeping all relative microsites and relevant webpages up to date with the latest marketing material & information
· Working closely with regional contacts to ensure all global Marketing materials are kept relevant & current
· Finding cost effective ways to coordinate the distribution of key conference materials
· Assisting in the creation of copy and marketing material for all marketing channels - Flyers, banners, email, eTOC & print ads.
· Acting as a support for the Global Marketing team with other offices administrative duties
You should be a proactive team player with strong communication & organisational skills. You should be computer literate with some understanding of digital marketing systems (Google Analytic/CRM/Email) & ideally have prior marketing experience in a support role for global or multi-geographic teams. Experience in a project management role or within the publishing industry is desirable but not essential.
Our client are a global publishing business with an incredible history and are only part way through an amazing journey. This role is based in their luxurious central London offices and you will be able to progress in your career with the support and infrastructure around you.
Salary & Benefits
The Salary on offer for this incredible opportunity is £22-25,000 plus exceptional benefits and career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.