We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a team within a privately-owned company, who specialise in providing Construction Consultancy services to many sectors across the built environment, throughout the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the project management of the fit-out of hotels and also new builds. Responsibilities include:
- Organisation - reviewing planning processes, visiting authorities, submitting planning applications
- Quality control - reviewing and approving design documentation
- Costs - examining, negotiating and agreeing
- Schedules and logistics - preparing and agreeing schedule frameworks
- Contracts - enforcing contractual obligations
- Project preparation - preparing for execution
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000pa
Hours: 40 - 45 hrs per week
If you are interested in this position, please contact Laura or Joe for a full job spec.