Senior Lift Consultant in Bristol or South Wales Area
1. Manage and expand client accounts for services, including maintenance management and modernisation consultancy services
2. Manage projects to MovvéO standards and write, formulate and issue proposals, site surveys, audits, reports, specifications, tender evaluations, submittal reviews, payment certifications, witness testing etc.
3. Commercially astute with good time management and productivity skills.
4. Computer literate including exposure to corporate intranet and CRM and apps.
Previous Industry Related Requirements, Education and Experience
• Sound and detailed lift & escalator sales background – both new sales and existing (modernisation, maintenance) an advantage.
• Project management and on-site works governance experience and best practice.
• Sound technical background an advantage – previous field based positions a plus.
• A good education and relevant academic qualifications.