General Manager - Village Operations
We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional General Manager at our brand new retirement village opening in 2018 in Evesham, Worcestershire. The General Manager will lead this exciting new development from the start and drive high-quality care, hospitality and support in a first-class environment. By managing all aspects of the retirement village including financial, operational and leadership, the General Manager will deliver outstanding financial performance and provide the highest quality of care to our residents.
In return we offer a competitive salary of £60k - £65k (depending on experience), plus bonus, pension scheme and 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
This state-of-the-art village in beautifully landscaped grounds will provide all the benefits of a socially vibrant community, including: a wellness spa with pool, beauty salon, terrace cafe and elegant restaurant and bar. Our first-class accommodation ranges from luxury independent apartments to an on-site nursing care home providing exceptional 24-hour care in 60 deluxe en-suite bedrooms.
For 20 years we have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. Having won numerous awards for architecture, landscaping and care, we are now the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. We’re proud that we attract the best people and even prouder of how long they stay with us.
Who we’re looking for
- You’ll have a strong background in senior level management in a medium sized enterprise, and preferably possess knowledge of the elderly care sector
- A confident, dynamic and innovative leader with strong commercial and networking skills
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage with an open and approachable personality
- Educated to degree level with a health or management related qualification
Along with excellent budgeting and financial awareness, you will monitor care and quality and be passionate about maintaining the highest quality of services and standards, putting our residents at the centre of everything we do
As well as developing staff by sharing specialist knowledge on quality improvement, this role will be key in cultivating an open and honest culture and sharing good practice
In return we offer
- An annual salary of £60,000 - £65,000 depending on experience, plus a bonus of up to 30% depending on performance
- 10% non-contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- An exemplary working environment with a real family feel and a supportive, professional team
If you think you can lead this business and be instrumental in creating a thriving new luxury retirement community, please apply online.