Are you looking for a busy customer-facing role?
Do you value going above and beyond?
Are you bright & bubbly?
Situated in Sutton, our client’s fabulous residential development is in need of a Concierge. This front of house position requires that you create a positive first impression and provide superior levels of customer service that go beyond residents’ expectations!
The candidate should ideally be local.
- Meeting and greeting residents/guests/visitors, answering enquiries by telephone and dealing effectively with requests
- Delivery handling. All packages must be signed for and residents notified
- Ensuring the communal areas, floors, car park and gym are well maintained
- Ensuring the bin store is inspected, bins are rotated and the floor swept where necessary
- Identifying and replacing broken light bulbs
- Logging and resolving all issues reported by residents, informing CENTRO if unable to rectify the problem
As Concierge, your mission is to completely delight residents and visitors and for this reason you will be passionate about delivering the very best service!
Excellent communication skills are a MUST. You will be confident, well-presented and have a good working attitude.
Experience in a similar position in luxury hotels or residences is preferable.
Working Hours: The number of shifts will be approximately 12 per month. Shifts will run 12-hours on a rotation being nights and days.