Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias) - Coventry - Up to £40k
Shift Patterns: 4 on / 4 off Continentals - Perm Days or Perm Nights or Days/Nights - 12hr Shifts
My client are offering an excellent opportunity for an electrically bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established company based in Coventry specialising in the building materials industry.
The company pride themselves on the quality of their products so there is a focus on continuous improvement and they are looking for maintenance engineers who can take a proactive approach and apply these principles in their everyday work.
You will be responsible for planned preventative and reactive maintenance within the plant, carrying out all repairs to a high standard whilst implementing solutions to limit downtime and heavily contribute towards ensuring the maintenance team is efficient.
The successful Maintenance Engineer must have:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing environment (Chemical/Plastics/Food/FMCG)
- A recognised Electrical Engineering qualification
- The ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- PLC Fault Finding
- The ability to read electrical drawings and fault find on safety circuits
- Excellent communication skills