Maintenance Engineer - Multi-skilled - FMCG
Maintenance Engineer – Multi skilled – FMCG
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Location: Bradford, Ackworth, Crofton, Castleford
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a market leading packaging manufacturer. The business is seeing rapid growth and therefore offering the successful maintenance engineer an excellent career path. The maintenance engineer will also benefit from a favourable shift pattern and excellent remuneration package.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Packaging machinery experience
- Packaging/FMCG Background
- Multi Skilled Engineer – Mechanical and Electrical
- Time served engineer
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday Double Day shift pattern
- Engineering Training courses
- Generous salary package
- Skilled maintenance engineering team to support
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000+ OTE
Commutable: Bradford, Ackworth, Crofton, Castleford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adam Mills at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.