Smart Repair Technician
A Large Accident and Repair Company are looking for a Smart Repair Technician to join the team at their Stafford Site. Seeking a Smart Repair Technician with dealership, refurb or accident repair experience, this role is paying an hourly rate of £12 with overtime available! This role offers invaluable, long-term experience and is also available on both a Temporary and Permanent Basis (rates vary so please call to discuss)!
General Role Description
Smart Repair Technician required to carry out general vehicle smart repair tasks to a high standard, in a fast moving refurbishment workshop.
- Carrying out smart repair tasks including interior and exterior trim repairs to a high standard within a fast moving refurbishment workshop
- Communicating effectively with colleagues whilst passing on vehicle to the next stage of repair.
- Ensure end of product quality is consistent and commensurate with each individual Contract.
- To control the use of equipment and materials to minimise wastage at all times.
- Maintain a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety within the workplace.
Your Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Special Requirements
- Previous smart repair experience
- A solid understanding of vehicle body repair process.
- Focused and motivated individual with the desire to progress and develop.
- Extensive knowledge in all of the following techniques: panel repair, paint preparation, paint spraying, polishing, smart repair, trim removal and re-fit.
- Keen eye for detail and a sound understanding of 'right first time'.
- Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and overtime.
- ATA/NVQ/City and Guilds certification would be advantageous but not essential!
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this Smart Repair Technician position, then please forward an up to date CV as directed.
If this role is not quite right for you, please do not hesitate to contact Richard Allen or Yiannis Tsukalas at FastTrack Management Services Limited as we have many similar Automotive roles available in the Stafford area!