Red Rock Partnership Ltd are delighted to be working with their prestigious Client in Newton Aycliffe who are currently looking for an experience Project Engineer.
About the Company:
Our Client is a market leader in their field. They have a fast paced and dynamic culture that ensures their market leading position and highly renowned brand. Operating over two sites in Newton Aycliffe housing around 100,000 sq ft, employs around 100 staff and generates circa £20m revenue
About the Role:
The role requires someone who is ambitious and motivated - who is keen to contribute to a dynamic, fast-paced project environment. You should possess a strong working knowledge of Project Engineering. Possess an energetic personality as well as fit into the company culture and share their values.
- Execute internal projects to enhance client market offering, alongside any client projects
- Be responsible as point of contact for the entire project life cycle from concept through to any offshore installation support
- Build a relationship with client teams
- Control all aspects of the cost, budget, schedule on your project
- Produce and manage all company and client project documentation in line with MDR’s
- Scheduling and day to day management of the project(s) under your control
- Place and expedite key subcontracts and manage their deliveries
- Take ownership of any design, manufacturing, testing and installation and take appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure compliance with industry and company standards, including project specific technical specifications
- Production of procedures and technical documentation for the clients
- Support and work closely with all internal stakeholders to ensure efficient and cost effective production of the product
- Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule
- Actively promote a strong SHQE and continuous improvement culture
- Degree qualified in a role/industry relevant discipline
- HNC/HND or equivalent in technical Engineering and/or Project subject
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Experience as a Project Engineer. Will have delivered on a number of industry related projects across a range of sectors and customers
- A proven track record in successfully executing multi-disciplined projects from inception through to completion
- Experienced in offshore and subsea design and practice with successful adherence to health, safety & environmental targets in a highly regulated industry would be beneficial
- Flexibles/Cable/Umbilical Lay/Subsea construction experience an advantage
Specific Technical Competencies:
- Critically evaluates technical and contractual information
- Analyses and understands customer technical challenges
- Oversees the development of technical design solutions against customer vision and challenges
- Fully grasps all engineering challenges
- Leads technical discussion and highlights the key challenges associated with installing wind farm inter array cables in the offshore marine environment
- Ensures that the engineering technical solution provision is best in class and effective in respect to cost, quality and Safety
- Identifies long term technical development opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application.
Red Rock Partnership Ltd are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest.
By forwarding your CV in application for this role you are allowing us to send your details to a 3rd party.