Children Disability Team Manager - Children Social Care
Experienced Children's Disabilities Team Manager required - £45 per hour.
You're fantastic and this means you have the following to offer us…
- Over 5 years operational management experience in Statutory Children's Social Care Services
- Experience of Children's Disabilities
- You have worked collaboratively with partner agencies to ensure the needs of children and families are met at the appropriate level.
- A natural ability to communicate effectively and work with colleagues of all levels.
- You will hold a relevant Social Work qualification, be registered with the HCPC, and have a commitment to on-going professional development. In addition, you will have the knowledge and appreciation of the importance of performing to an excellent standard in accordance with the HCPC standards of practice.
What we can offer you…
- Flexible hours
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Access to other fantastic opportunities
- Competitive referral scheme (introduce us to social workers who are available & we pay!! ** T&C's apply.
- Advice and support from our specialist team
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.