Part Qualified Finance Data Analyst
My client a global leader in their field have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious analytically -driven part qualified finance analyst to join us as a pivotal member of the FP&A finance team, responsible for information gathering, reporting and analysis of business performances and to enhance business understanding among senior stakeholders.
If you are big on data-driven decision making - analysing large amounts of data, reporting trends and identifying issues, this is the perfect role for you. As you will play a key part in the evolution of internal and external reporting, in terms of both data structure and reporting design.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, in addition, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Daily reporting of key metrics e.g. production volume, wins and customer renewals.
- Weekly meeting with sales and finance heads to forecast current month and quarter new wins and revenue movements.
- Month end duties which involve extracting and reconciling revenue from multiple systems, analysing data reasonableness, dissecting data to understand performances and revenue drivers.
- Monthly reporting which involves interpreting month end results in multiple formats, examining evolution of revenue growth and client portfolios.
- Assisting in the annual budgeting and monthly/quarterly re-forecast process
- Design and production of sales KPIs.
To be successful in this role, you will successfully demonstrate the ability to critically analyse data, spot trends and answer or investigate queries arising is also key. Technically, strong Excel skills are essential as is the ability to use and manipulate data in Access. Working knowledge of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), with SQL skills, is advantageous. Full study support toward completing a CIMA / ACCA or equivalent accountancy qualification will be available to the successful applicant.
If you are keen to be considered for this position please send an up to date CV and short letter of application to support your CV.
Momentum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.