Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer, Kent Long term contract £35 - £40 per-hour 4 - 6 month contract
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Bromley, Kent Long month rolling contract Due to consistent performance and increase in enquiries, this global multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking for a senior mechanical design engineer to join their Kent Office.
Working across project covering all sectors, you will have a proven track record of delivery within Data Centres, Residential and Mission Critical Facilities With a client base spanning UK & Europe; they provide a full range of services from Building Services, Energy & sustainability through to IT Consultancy and Structural Engineering.
They are widely acknowledged as best-in-class in Residential, data centre and innovation, including all aspects of critical engineering for trading floors and disaster recovery for the majority of UK-based financial firms
Duties will include:
- Project costing Managing sub-contractors
- Pump sizing Designing chilled water systems
- Heat gain/heat loss calculations
- Sizing up ductwork Equipment selection
- Attending site meetings/client visits
- Resolving problems
- Producing documentation
- Conducting product testing
- Reviewing technical product designs
- Fixing defunct products
- Generating drawings using various design applications
- Draft and design product layouts and schemes using customer specification and recommendations.
- You will have; Expert knowledge of latest building codes and standards
You will have;
Membership (or working towards) an industry recognised association Relevant Dater Centre and Mission Critical experience and technical competence (references will be taken) Expert knowledge of latest building codes and standards
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.