Digital Marketing Manager
A committed Digital Marketing Manager is required to join the Marketing team. This role has a national and international focus and is based in Tewkesbury.
The role is with a global predominately B2B business that is seeing continued growth online. It now exports to over 40 countries globally selling a range of innovative and high quality products.
This Digital Marketing Manager role will include the following day to day:
- Within this role you will have responsibility for the strategy, planning and management of all digital activity.
- Use a multi - channel approach of; SEO, PPC, content and email marketing,
- Use digital tools to produce copy for campaigns and the website that will drive traffic
- Planning and implementing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns in line with business objectives.
- Analysing data using tools including Google Analytics.
- Manage and develop the interaction of the website to engage potential customers and current clients
- Develop and also maintain the brand image online
- Manage all content on the website.
The Ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Manager role based in Tewkesbury will have the following skills:
- Excellent technical experience of SEO, PPC, design and contentThrives in a team environment but is happy to work individually.
- Email Marketing & Customer Retention - Generate the email marketing calendar in line with the company's content calendar. Reporting on basic KPIs.
- Experience of managing and/or mentoring more junior team
- Commercial awareness and results focused.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Passion for keeping up with all the latest marketing and digital marketing trends - both B2B and B2C.
- Understanding how to use social media for business
- You will be highly numerate and literate with a meticulous eye for detail and be able to use performance tools such as Google Analytics to monitor and adapt campaigns to maximise ROS.
Highly competitive package