Corporate Finance Senior Manager
This is an exciting new role within a fast growing and highly ambitious business. The role will be reporting into the Corporate Finance Director and will provide support with the groups growth activities including all Mergers and Acquisition works, Business development, organic growth, investment appraisal and strategic reviews.
My client is the largest airport group serving 40 million passengers annually across 250+ routes. They own four UK airports along with a growing portfolio of airport lounges and carparks across the U.S. This business has enjoyed year on year growth contributing over £3bn to the UK economy with a turnover in excess of £780m.
The role is diverse and and includes financial modelling and investment appraisal.
Project manage the business case and due diligence process and provide support in relationship to the structuring and execution of transactions.
Control, coordinate and manage the data for strategic consideration and planning.
Understand the Business Unit Growth strategy and work with financial and operational teams across the business.
Collaborating with the FD and Corporate Development Director on an adhoc basis.
Manage and deliver all aspects of investor relations.
Responsibility for leading the delivery of specific financial projects and ventures such as funding of M&A activity.
- Qualified Accountant, ideally ACA or equivalent
- At least 2 year's post qualification experience, ideally in one of the 'big 4' accountancy practices
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong analytical skills and excellent commercial judgement
- Prior experience gained within a debt advisory, corporate finance, lead advisory or transaction services team
- Strong experience of appraising / building Financial Models
- Proven experience in Investment Appraisal
- Strong interpersonal skills
A competitive Base salary with high bonus potential