Practice Accounts Supervisor
Chartered Accounts Practice, Accounts Supervisor, Winchester, £30,000
Your new company
A small chartered Practice in Winchester that has an excellent career progression platform and extensive benefit package is now looking to expand its team with this newly created vacancy reporting to a Partner.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and forward-thinking company.
Previous practice experience is essential and ideally it will be extensive with at least 4 or more years
Your role as an Accounts Supervisor will include:
* Supervising and training junior members of staff with bookkeeping, VAT and accounts production work.
* Responsibility for booking in jobs that come in and allocating workloads to the accountants.
* Responsibility for ensuring VAT returns and accounts get filed on time
* Reviewing all statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
* Spot check reviews of VAT returns and management accounts
* Monitoring and reporting of internal SLAs
Reporting directly to the senior management team
Salary and benefits
The company also offers some excellent staff benefits including:
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Study support
* Death in service cover
* Private medical cover
* Duvet days
* Flexible working
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Free Financial advice (pensions, mortgages, investments etc)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.