- At least 2 years experience working in laboratory environment in industry (required )
- Graduate chemistry or equivalent experience. (required)
- Background experience in QC. ( desirable )
- Experience of operational manufacture at multi litre scale. ( required )
- Experience of manufacture of pharmaceutical or fine chemicals manufacture ( desirable )
- Familiar with 31P, 1H and 13C nmr analysis and interpretation. ( desirable )
- Air sensitive handling of chemicals ( required ).
- Pro-active problem solving.
- Team working.
- Focus attention to details.
Hours - 37h per week. May sometimes require long shifts ( up to 12h ) , early and /or late start / finishing as per business demand.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.