C++ Developer Linux Real-time
C++ Developer London, City to £120k+
C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer / (Linux Real-time Multi-threading Open Source C++11). Global, finance technology giant is seeking a highly skilled C++ Software Engineer to join a new team focusing on Pricing / Risk systems which deal with 2.5 million price changes per day.
Joining a distributed Agile development team you will build financial models working in conjunction with Quantitative Analysts. The systems are real-time and highly multi-threaded, you’ll take ownership working across the full development lifecycle with a focus on performance and optimisation. There are many interesting and technical challenges to tackle.
Stylish City based offices with cutting edge technologies, free staff restaurant, smart / casual dress code and lots of other benefits.
- In depth knowledge of C++
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as Object Orientated Programming, Data Structures, multi-threading, real-time programming
- Familiar with performance / optimisation of enterprise scale systems
- Full development lifecycle and full stack development experience
- Collaborative team member with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: good knowledge of financial markets / pricing experience
As a C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £120k, dependant on skillset and depth of knowledge) plus bonus and flexible benefits package including health and dental care for you and your family, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, wellness programmes, pension, cycle to work scheme, annual season ticket loan, child care vouchers, charity days and more.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2590 for a confidential discussion about this C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer opportunity.