Software Developer Python C Networking
Software Developer (Python C Networking) London to £75k
Software Developer (Python C Networking Ethernet TCP/IP). Market leading hardware vendor whose products are used to provide super low latency and high performance for clients including Investment Banks and Stock Exchanges is seeking a technologist Software Developer.
As a Software Developer you will design and implement the flagship middleware application product, developing new features and increasing capabilities – the product is a kernel bypass network solution providing an accelerated TCP/IP network stack which is dynamically linked into an application’s address space and granted direct access accelerated network hardware.
You’ll be working in a fast paced Agile type development environment, taking ownership and driving ground breaking products. Offices based in Cambridge, casual dress code, onsite parking available and commutable by train.
- Strong record of academic achievement, 2.1 or above in a technical, scientific, computer science or highly numerate discipline, ideally gone on to study at MSc / PhD level
- Commercial development experience with Python and / or C
- Good knowledge of Networking, Ethernet or TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Linux kernel and device drivers
- Collaborative team member with strong communication skills
As a Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this Software Developer opportunity.