Senior CAD Designer - Commercial Fit Out
Our client are an established Design and Build Contractor operating in the Office Interior Sector based in Buckinghamshire and operating predominantly in the M4 corridor and into London and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior CAD Designer - Commercial fit Out or Technical Designer to join the Design Department.
This is a senior role within the Design Department and you will be involved in client meetings to establish a brief. Produce and modify drawings, design space to meet client needs. You will often be part of the team who will pitch to our clients and assist in following designs through to implementation.
You will have the ability to work to a tight deadline and be adaptable in terms of a changing workload as they are extremely busy at present.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum 5 years' experience of Office Design and able to carry out the following:
- Building Surveys
- Produce accurate building plans from survey data
- Prepare designs that meet clients brief
- Comfortable presenting ideas to clients to Senior Level
- Production of working drawings
- As built plans
- Experienced in AutoCAD
- A working knowledge of Sketch Up
- A good understanding of Building Regulations & the Building and Construction industry
- An understanding of current building materials and practices and ability to adapt to new products and working practices.
- Live within a commutable distance to Princes Risborough
So, if you are an experienced Senior CAD Designer - Commercial Fit Out or Technical Designer. Please forward a copy of your CV and Portfolio to Carl Tipping for review.