Project Quantity Surveyor - Decent Homes/Maintenance
Project Quantity Surveyor - Social Housing
Up to £38,000 + Car/Allowance, Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Healthcare etc.
My client is a leading Social Housing contractor with a proven track record in delivering £Multi-Million decent homes refurbishment and maintenance contracts for Local Authorities, ALMO's and RSL's, across the UK. Also specialising in Reactive Maintenance and Voids.
Due to recent successful tenders they currently have an opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to take on commercial responsibility for a current Planned Maintenance / Decent Homes and also reactive voids contracts within the region. All planned maintenance contracts are, internals / externals contracts (kitchens and bathrooms refurb, external decorations, roofing, heating, rewiring, cladding etc).
- Ensuring financial targets are achieved on each project under your management
- Pre-contract involvement - review contract conditions, orders, terms of appointment
- Appointment of sub-contractors, preparation of sub-contract orders
- Applications for payment / valuations - upstream & downstream
- Preparation & settlement of client final accounts
- Assisting in claims and dispute resolution
- Analysis & settlement of sub-contractor accounts
- Monitor & update monthly cost / sales / cash flow forecast - including labour analysis etc
- Timely and accurate applications for payment compliant with the contract
- Ensure cash management is effective
- Maintaining risk management processes and procedures
- Ensure proper and timely notification of contract or Insurance events
- Contractual correspondence
- Preparing accurate and prudent cost /value analysis
- Budget preparation
- Approving interim and final account measurement
- Approving pricing and rating variations
- Obtaining appropriate extensions of time
- Management, interim and final account agreement of sub-contracts
- Good quality and accurate record keeping
On offer to the successful Project Quantity Surveyor is a highly competitive salary + Benefits, as well as excellent benefits including a company car / allowance, generous holiday entitlement, pension, healthcare and annual bonus. My client also offers all personnel a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career. If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however…we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.