Travel Training Manager / Trainer
Our client is a leading cruise operator. Seeking a proven, hands on Training Manager / Trainer to oversee the training of their sales team based in London.
Training Manager / Trainer Duties
The position of training manager is responsible for the following:
- Conducting sales coaching and administration of the sales consultants and introduce them to the sales process.
- Develop individual coaching plans and provide resources and assistance.
- To determine training needs by observing the Cruise Consultant team
- Observe sales approach, sales encounters, study sales results reports, and conferring with Manager of Consumer Sales.
- To develop performance improvement plans when needed with a focus on company direct sales method.
- To help in developing processes and materials for Sales Training.
Training Manager / Trainer Skills Requirements
- Ideally worked in the travel or hospitality background (luxury brand a plus).
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Work both in a small local team and within a larger global team in a highly motivated, competitive environment toward a common goal.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Proven experience in consumer sales contact centers (inbound/outbound) in the travel or hospitality background or other industries with complex selling processes (e.g.: financials services).
- Proven Knowledge of calls/CRM techniques and consumer sales approaches/methods.
- Proven ability to drive to successful consumer sales team developing structured and personalized training programs
- Ambitious, passionate, and results driven.
- Strong leadership skills in order to effectively lead and train a team of sales representatives.
- Proven ability to achieve results and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and CRM tools.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Training Manager / Trainer Salary
- Basic salary to £30000
- Potential OTE £50000
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
For a fully confidential discussion on thisposition, please emailyour full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.