Semi Senior Accountant
An opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant, who is experienced in Xero has arisen to join a growing and vibrant accountancy firm based in Blackburn. This progressive accountancy firm ideally requires an enthusiastic individual who is experienced in Xero implementation, with at least twelve months’ experience of working for a general accountancy firm.
The Semi Senior will work in the accountancy firm’s office based in Blackburn but will also be required to attend client premises.
The successful Semi Senior will undertake the following accounting duties:
• Cloud implementation for clients (including bank feeds, creating rules, setting up customer/supplier accounts
•Bookkeeping duties on cloud based software specifically Xero and Quickbooks
• Preparation and submit VAT returns
• Month/quarter end reconciliations for bank accounts
•Month/quarter end journals for accruals/prepayments/depreciation preparation
•Training and support to clients on Xero and Quickbooks
•Maintain clients fixed asset register
The ideal Semi Senior should:
• Have good knowledge of recognised software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Have excellent working knowledge of Xero and Quickbooks.
• Hold a valid driving license (due to client visits
• Hold 12 months or more experience within a similar role
In return you will be part of an ambitious, growing accountancy firm with access to international high profile clients as well as continuous accountancy training and support and flexible company benefits.
If you feel you fit the above criteria and have the relevant skill set we are looking for, please contact Terri Dowling without delay.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.