Demand Planner - Part Time
Our client is currently recruiting for a Demand Planner to join their team based in Bristol for a 12 month fixed term contract looking to pay £30-32,000 per annum pro rata for 3 days a week.
The established Demand Planner will have strong experience working on forecasting, planning around product demand, you will work closely with sales / account management and finance teams to improve forecast in line with customer demands.
The strong Demand Planner will be responsible for analysing date for forecasting and will have ideally updated KPI's as well as implemented improvements.
- Effective forecasting through historical analysis and gaining market intelligence from the sales channels
- Track forecast accuracy and work with sales teams on corrective actions to continually improve.
- Weekly communication and input to weekly ops meeting
- Detailed report input to monthly sales and operations process
- Relationship building with internal and external customers
Please apply for details