Logistics Finance Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Finance Manager to join a recognised multinational fashion retailer based in Central London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Finance Manager to join the team within a recognised multinational fashion retailer based in London.
This position is responsible for analysing logistics peformance and providing initiatives to optimise decisions made across the EU and global logistics function.
- Business partnering the Senior Logistics team
- analysing trends to support targets
- Establish and maintain dashboards and KPI'
- Produce accurate financial and management accounts
- Build and manage the Logistics monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Daily interaction with the Head Office and Customer Service teams, at a local and global level
- Qualified accountant, with experience in an operational finance or Supply Chain environment (preferably within retail or FMCG)
- A motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to meet urgent deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills (knowledge of Oracle system would be an advantage)