Aaron Services Ltd is one of the UK's leading specialists in Heating Repairs, Maintenance and Installations. As part of their continued expansion they are looking to recruit conscientious and enthusiastic individuals that have pride in producing work of the highest quality to compliment their existing team looking after long term social housing contracts throughout the East Midlands, Lincolnshire and East Anglia:Main responsibilities of the Gas Engineers are to:
- Carrying out Heating maintenance works on a variety of domestic local authority properties across the region
- Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet required quality standards.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically or manually.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk
- Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during the course of work.