Customer Insight Manager
iO have been working closely with a large south London based insurer in the recruitment of a Customer Insight Manager. The company ethos is to develop and grow team members and they heavily invest in training for them so that they can develop on a personal basis. One of the major perks of joining the organisation is the excellent career growth they offer - having placed a number of professionals at this insurers, they have all reported how amazed they were at the level and amount of training made available to them.
The position of Customer Insight Manager is a great opportunity to spearhead a team of Data Analysts and guide them in the understanding of data in the marketing team. The insurer is a rapidly expanding business and they are looking for someone who wants to join them on this exciting journey. Having experience working within a marketing team and understanding the data would be hugely beneficial to your application.
- Extensive experience using statistical software packages (SPSS, SAS)
- Experience using statistical techniques (e.g. Regression (GLMs), Clustering, CHAID) to business problems.
- Track record in analytical roles in a commercial environment
- Proven experience of building propensity models
- Experience with line management (for this role you would be line managing data analysts)
- Proven experience providing analytical support to teams to make sure they're making informed decisions
- Experience developing data-driven projects that help direct the marketing strategy
- Experience doing ad-hoc project work as requested from the marketing team
If this Customer Insight Manager role is of interest, or could be to someone you know, then please apply to this add directly or send me your CV directly to