Registered Nurse- Nights
Part Time Night Nurse Wythenshawe, Manchester
24 hours per week 8pm - 8am (2x12 hours shifts)
£13.11 per hour circa £16,500 per annum Medical and Nursing
We are currently recruiting for a part time Night Nurse RGN for a cosmetic surgery hospital situated in Wythenshawe, South Manchester. At the hospital every patient is there for a cosmetic surgery procedure, and all of the staff are trained and experienced in providing specialist care. Every patient enjoys an exceptional commitment to health and wellbeing with discretion and privacy a priority. Their medical facilities are first class.
The successful post-holder will be aware of and implement all Nursing and Personnel policies and will deliver high quality care to patients undergoing cosmetic surgery through demonstration of clinical competence and also have the following:
- Must be register with the NMC and have an active pin number as an RGN/ RN
- Proven ability to work in a team or independently as required
- To be responsible and accountable for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients and his/her relatives without direct supervision.
- To participate in emergency on call rota
- To undertake the expansion of the role as required within the clinical environment, according to personal training and accountability.
- To recognise the nurses role in health education and incorporate this function within clinical practice.
This a fantastic opportunity to work for the UK's longest established Cosmetic Surgery Provider
You will be working 2 shifts per week on a 24 hour permanent contract at £13.11 per hour average £16,500.
All applications will be taken via CV. For more information please contact
Night Nurse- Part time, Manchester, RGN, Medical and Nursing, Night Nurse- Part time