Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
£40,000 - £45,000 + Company Mobile + Car Allowance + 28 Days Holiday.
Quantity Surveyor role available in a growing Mechanical & Electrical company with a well established local client base. Progression will be available to Commercial Director within 3 to 5 years.
The role will suit ambitious Quantity Surveyors wanting to be play a big part in a successful SME. The progression to Commercial Director will be supported through training courses and mentoring.
Your role as quantity surveyor will be 70% office based and 30% field based. You will be responsible for the evaluation and management of commercial contracts. You will provide advice on savings to management and project teams and produce forecasts that will be presented to the MD. You will ensure all budget and cost control procedures are in place across contracts and produce CVR reporting.
The successful candidate will have 3 + years’ experience in a Quantity Surveyor role and have experience of liaising with directors. You will be able to hit KPIs and be motivated to help drive the business forward.
The company are a growing, well established M & E company providing total solutions to their clients from HVAC to general lighting and power. They have excellent relationships with a local college and so are able to put you on all the best training courses.
* 70% office based/ 30% field based.
* Evaluate, negotiate, and manage commercial and contractual risks for contracts.
* Provide advice on commercial opportunities and savings to management.
* Produce forecasts and final accounts for the MD.
* Take care of sub contractors accounts and applications.
* CVR reporting.
* Qualified quantity surveyor.
* 3 + years’ experience in a mechanical, electrical, construction or facilities environment.
* Motivated to drive the company forward.
* Commutable to Dunnington, Yorkshire.