Management Accountant, Harrogate £30-£36,000
Our client based in Harrogate is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their shared service team. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will provide robust accounting and management information to 5 divisions with the Group. Key responsibility will include:
- Producing financial and business performance data for the business
- Taking ownership for production of month end reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and other financial information)
- Assisting with statutory consolidation packs and utilisation reports
- Improving the production of financial reports
- Working on key projects within the finance team such as IT implementations and cross business improvement projects
- Liaising with other parts of the business to ensure strong relationships are built across the Group.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with 2-3 years' experience in Management Accounting or Financial Accounting. Will consider candidates who are Qualified by Experience if they have sufficient relevant experience
- Positive attitude with a strong focus on customer service
- Familiar with working to deadlines and prioritising workload to meet short and long term goals
- High degree of competence in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working with and influencing people outside your own team would be an advantage
- Flexible working may be possible - the first week of each month is a critical time which requires full time hours but reduced hours may be possible throughout the rest of the month.