Our client is a global provider of person-centred human services, including employment services, health, skills and youth services. Its programmes aim to make a genuine difference to peoples’ and combines an explicit social purpose with strong commercial discipline and capability.
Our client is seeking a Revenue Accountant to join its accounts department based in its corporate office, located near Tower Bridge. This is an important role in which you will be required to record revenue accurately for all its UK legal entities.
Are you a qualified account with at least two years’ experience of working in a similar data analytical role? Want to work for a company that makes a genuine difference to peoples’ lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
The role includes:
• Preparing monthly revenue accruals in line with Revenue Recognition accounting policies.
• Responsibility for creating sales invoices and the sub-contractor self-billing for contract(s).
• Understanding and analysing complex revenue streams and mixes and prepare robust explanations for variance analysis.
• Ensuring revenue related matters affecting the organisation are accounted for accurately (e.g. incomplete revenue investigation).
• Post month end Revenue Review & Analysis to ensure accruals are relevant to reflect the changing nature of our varying contracts.
You must have the following skills and experience:
A degree in finance/management or similar.
Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
Must understand Revenue Recognition accounting policies under IFRS.
Knowledge of a popular Finance Information Systems.
Month end processes.
At least 2 years UK experience in a similar data analytical role.
Flexibility and adaptability.
Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic organisation and respond to needs with urgency.
A team player and able to perform under time-pressure with a minimum of supervision, in a sometimes challenging environment.
Planning and organisational skills.
Oral, written and interpersonal Communication (listening & attending, negotiation & assertion).
Focus on outcomes/commitment to performance.
Why join our client?
Over 2,700 employees work across 11 countries to help people take control of their education, their careers, their health and their future. Be a part of its success story.
In return for your hard work and supporting our client to make a difference, our client provides a competitive benefits package including a free day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Employment will commence following completion of a basic DS check.