Senior Pre Contracts Manager
Job Title: Senior Pre Contracts Manager
Your salary: £80,000 to £100,000 + Package
Where: City Of London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Ben Gatt)
Who you'll be working for:
Our client are the longest established Design & Build Company in the City of London.
They have an unrivalled reputation and been trading for over 21 years and pride themselves in providing outstanding services. They design and build innovative, creative workspaces that deliver real value for money.
Their key values centre on integrity and the importance of creative design. Our client believes that the success of a project is down to the team involved, with this in mind they combine new talent with the best experienced people in the industry to provide work-places matched to their client's needs.
Key clients include: LinkedIn, Mazda, The Shard, Cheesegrater and Walkie Talkie Buildings. Based out of multiple offices across the UK they are confident in their ability to deliver projects across the
Some of your responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing projects from initial client meetings through to handover to Project Management teams.
- Liaising & assisting with design development,
- Producing detailed cost plans / budget guidance, technical evaluation, assembling documentation for tenders,
- Contract agreement up to the point of hand over to the Project Management team who will complete the build process.
- Work with the internal Sales & Design departments and external sub-contractors to effectively price a competitive tender ready to pitch to clients.
You must have:
- Proven track record in the Commercial Fit Out and Refurbishment Sectors
- Design & Build (D&B) Background is essential for this role
- Be confident in discussing current trends and possible design ideas with clients
- Strong commercial acumen
- A Minimum of 5 Years' Experience in Pre-Contracts Management
- An understanding of both Design & M&E
- Be Degree Qualified (Minimum of a 2:1 in a Construction related course)
- Proven Bid Management skills on projects valued between £1M through to £10M
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Contact Ben Gatt on 01442 767 808