Permanent Practice Manager
Cricklewood, North West London
GP Led Health Centre
£45,000 per annum
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with occasional requirement to work evening and weekends
Are you an experienced Practice or Health Centre Manger?
Barndoc Healthcare Limited are looking to appoint an exceptional Manager to run our GP Led Health Centre in Cricklewood. The busy Health Centre has a walk in service, as well as an increasing list size of circa 4,000 registered patients.
- Are you a manager who thrives in a patient focussed environment?
- Do you have excellent business and HR management experience?
- Are you highly experienced in QoF, EMIS Web, budget setting, strategic in your thinking and highly organised?
- Do you have brilliant report writing and analytical skills?
- Generous annual leave allowance of 29 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
If this sounds like you, please download an application pack from our website Barndoc.co.uk and submit your detailed Application Form by clicking the Apply button.
Closing date for applications: Midday on 10thMay 2017.
CVs will not be accepted.
If you are shortlisted for interview, we would like to meet with you in May with a view to starting this exciting new role in July 2017.