A highly successful business based in Worcester are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their finance team. This role is responsible for timely and accurate reporting of Group results and historic data which includes; group management accounts on a monthly basis, managing the production of statutory accounts and managing a small team.
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant who is technically proficient with good working knowledge of Excel (SAP would be an advantage). You will also have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the business.
Duties will include:
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts for all Group companies
- Preparation of consolidated management accounts including balance sheets and cash flows
- MI Reporting where required
- Working with external auditors
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of quarterly Group VAT return
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
You will enjoy working as part of a team and approach every task undertaken with an enthusiastic and meticulous approach and have the ability to work in a fast pace, sometimes high pressure environment.
For more information, please get in touch with Jamie or submit your CV by clicking apply.