Estimator - Interiors / Shop Fit
Our client is one of the most highly respected and significant names in the interiors sector, operating in the industry for well over 20 years.
Our client works for Independent Jewelers, Clothing Retailers, Bathroom Showrooms, Opticians and select residential refurbishment works and also includes the UK's biggest High Street names.
Producing accurate and competitive tenders in order to win new work for the contractor
- Ensure that processes are practical and adhered to at all times
- Producing bills of quantities from drawings and specifications
- Cost comparison and subcontractor selection
- Preparing and submitting subcontract enquiries
- Working with the Pre-Contracts team (PM and Designer) liaising with the client to ensure that tender documents are accurate
- Must have at least 3 years estimating experience within the Interiors / Fit Out Industries
- Proactive and committed attitude at all times
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to read and understand tender documents, specifications, drawings and Terms & Conditions
- Previous estimating experience is essential
- Experience with D&B and Traditional Fit Out experience
- Experience working with a Pre-Contracts team
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress with a leading Fit Out Contractors, please send your CV in for consideration.