The SF Group's part-qualified division are recruiting now for a really exciting EXCLUSIVE vacancy in central Nottingham. It's a varied role which includes regular reporting, quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting, report development and some project work thrown in. The customers of this role are generally internal and the relationships in the position will also connect with Exec, the commercial team, other offices. This is an excellent opportunity and the successful candidate will get such a great grounding in the more commercial aspects of industry accounting within a vibrant, progressive and exciting SME.
You new responsibilities will be:
- Routine weekly & monthly reporting to the Exec and Commercial team
- Assist in quarterly forecasting process and annual budget process
- Assist or lead on reporting projects to enhance performance reporting within the business
- Support throughout the business for Excel
- Evaluation of underlying data used for key reports
You, as the successful applicant will need to fulfil the following:
- Possess enough confidence to be able to communicate across the different levels
- Along with being a confident individual you will need to also be great with the numbers - it is a 'techy' role also as there will be a lot of Excel and database work with existing processes and in the development of new reports
- You will be keen to embrace the project and development work - it will be a mix of assisting and/or leading the work, so you should be quite logical but also a little creative in order to get the best from your tools
- Ability to self-manage and perform work autonomously is a MUST
- Ideally you will be studying towards an accountancy qualification -for example AAT, CIMA, ACCA etc.
- Strong excel skills are a must and SAGE experience would be ideal. Pan Intelligence experience would be an absolute edge for a candidate that has it, but not essential
This is a superb opportunity in the heart of Nottingham where you will be working in a close knit and professional team. If you are an aspiring Accountant then this position could be that career making move that you are looking for.
Ellen McGrath is handling the vacancy, please contact her directly with any queries or simply APPLY ONLINE through following the links.